Tool Tip- How to share my local printer and drives with the PubWorks Cloudsupportpubworks2019-09-05T14:01:58+00:00
Tool Tip- How to share my local printer and drives with the PubWorks Cloud.
Often times our cloud users want to connect their drives or printer to the cloud so that they can print or share files. Here is how to set up your .rdp connection to share Printers and drives.
1. Right click on the .rdp link on your desktop and select Edit.
2. Click on the Local Resources Tab.
3. Click the Check box next to Printers and then click on More… button.
4. Select the check box next to Drives then click OK.
5. Click on the General Tab> Click Save> Click Connect.
The your local drives and printers will now be available when you log into the cloud.